Rustico Topo Traveler Journal with Whirling Arrow Leather Stamp
A new twist on the journal that started it all. This custom design of our original Traveler Journal features a full topographic debossed pattern that wraps from cover to cover. Top-grain cowhide leather with thick, rough-cut pages handsewn into the binding. Simple, secure buckle closure. Travel-ready.
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 8"
- Paper: 160 blank 6.25" x 7.5" pages.
- Custom Topographic deboss imprint. Bottom right corner features Taliesin West Whirling Arrow stamped symbol
- Rough-cut, cream colored
- Made from top-grain cowhide
- Buckle closure
- Hand-sewn binding
- Chemicals will weaken the leather over time. Be patient. Its ruggedness will grow in character with you.
- Don't be afraid of a scuff. Lick your finger. Rub it in. The oils from your skin shape the patina's look over time. So go ahead. Handle it!
- Avoid leaving leather for extended periods of time in direct sunlight or extreme heat. We recommend Rustico's Custom Designed Leather Cleaner for additional leather cleaning and conditioning.